Essential to your infrastructure platform: Next Generation Backup services & Recovery solutions
It’s no secret that high-profile data loss events are on the increase. The statistics are compelling: Billions in annual losses have resulted from missing backup tapes alone. Because the risks associated with tape-based recovery systems are becoming increasingly evident, more and more companies are looking to implement next-generation solutions.
Contact us & explore your options today!
Data Backup Services and Recovery at-a-glance
iQSG’s consultants can help your organization optimize your backup and recovery systems to keep pace with:
- Uncontrollable data growth
- Reduced recovery time business objectives(RTO’s)
- Reduce recover point objectives(RPO’s)
- Control growing costs for backup and storage
- Increase your backup success rates to 100%
- Reduce risk of data loss from having 100% success
If improving your company’s recovery posture is on your radar, iQSG can help you optimize the Backup and Recovery process and transform your risk posture while doing so through our professional service offerings.
- Recovery Points Objectives & Recovery Time Objectives
- Service Level Objectives for business
- Reduced risk by improving your backup and recovery success rates
- Reign in the budget-busting operational costs associated with legacy tape
Hybrid and full cloud approaches are advancing the market. iQSG can help determine what approach is right for you.
The Right Partner for Upgrading Backup and Recovery
As you consider your options for optimizing your operational recovery system, iQSG can help. Our approach is by no means limited to point solutions. Our well-certified experts can providesophisticated levels of assessment using a vendor-agnostic methodology. We can benchmark current configurations to identify critical gaps, map out solid implementation paths, and custom-tailor a solution to address the specific needs of your computing environment.
The iQSG approach is comprehensive and includes planning, implementation and post-migration support while drawing on a rich array of solutions available through longstanding partnerships with the industry’s leading suppliers.